Sunday, September 4, 2011

Becoming our parents

     Remember when we were kids and we all swore that we would never be like our parents... well we were wrong! Case in point: My dad is always yelling at the t.v., like they are going to hear exactly what they are saying. Never in my life have I seen anyone on the t.v. respond to what my dad has yelled at them. If that ever happens then I will most certainly apologize to my father... but until then...
     Then it happened... I became like my father! I was watching t.v. and I started yelling at the t.v. and then I started to laugh! I had just become my father! Seriously they are not going to hear what I am saying! So those reading this... lets face it there are some things that we will do that our parents do. So all we have to do is sit back and laugh at yourself because the day will come when we become our parents.

1 comment:

  1. I yell at the TV all the time. I especially yell when sports teams are playing...

    ReplyDelete