Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday

Every time Friday comes around I start singing the song by Rebecca Black titled "Friday." Many of you may be hating me right now... but hey it is a catchy tune. Now that I have that song stuck in your head I will go on to my random thought of the day.

Wisdom Marks
Seriously who coined the term wrinkles for the face? When I look at my wrinkles I want to grab an iron and smooth them out because that is what iron's do... they smooth out the wrinkles. I really do not wish to end up in the burn unit, so I will not be ironing my face. So I have decided to to not look at them as wrinkles, but rather I will call them wisdom marks. So hopefully as my wisdom marks increase so will my grades in school!
And in case you have never heard of Rebecca Black's "Friday" song...head on over to YouTube and find her song! You will love it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment